Water Will Win

Just puttin' it out there.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Self Portrait


My birthday was earlier this week. Some of my presents were new albums that were lovingly placed on my ipod, by my husband. I’m especially enjoying the Miles Davis and the Norah Jones. Maybe it’s the weather. It’s an unusually foggy morning here in Denver and blues music compliments a foggy day.

I would like to give a shout out to all those who made my birthday great. This list includes: My previously mentioned husband, who gets more thoughtful every year; my generous parents, who supplied me with some good grub and some fun money for new chocolate brown clogs; my lovely and fun friend who has kept me smelling good with new Kheil’s products; the people who gave me a job interview that day, which left me with hope in my heart; and those cousins and friends who contacted me to let me know I was special. Thanks to you all. You are the reason there is a twinkle in my eye.

Please enjoy my self portrait. It’s a combination of trying to take a picture of myself at work, and a creation made in Playdoh, while hanging out with Henry.

It’s only 11:30 AM and I’ve already eaten a donut, an almond danish, a peanut butter and honey sandwich, a sugar free jello cup, and a 100 calorie pack of Doritos. I gross myself out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home