Water Will Win

Just puttin' it out there.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tag


Dammit! I’ve been blog tagged. Normally, I wouldn’t participate in something that resembled a chain letter, but my love for the person that tagged me so great, that I’m going to do it just for her.

Five things no one knows about me:

1) I debated becoming a nun. My favorite person in the whole world was a nun.
2) My greatest fear is getting MS. Colorado has a very high incidence rate.
3) My right foot is at least half a size bigger than my left one.
4) When I was in 7th grade, I wrote a boy’s (whom I had a crush on at the time and who’s name I can no longer remember) initials into my arm with a sharp knife. Needless to say, he was not impressed.
5) From a very early age, I was obsessed with the sinking of the Titanic. If past lives are real, I was on that ship.

Unfortunately, everyone I know who has a blog has already been tagged so this game will have to die with me. If you don’t know me and you are reading this blog, consider yourself tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home