Water Will Win

Just puttin' it out there.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks




Dear God (or whatever power might rule the universe),
Thank you for all the wonderful people and things in my life. I do not take them for granted.
Here they are in no particular order:
  • The good health and happiness of my husband and children
  • Bach's Stress Relief Chamomile Spray

  • My BFF’s (including my huzzy)

  • The internet

  • Julie and Julia (the movie, not the people)

  • Christmas cookies

  • Hope (the feeling, not the person)

  • Things that smell like trees (Christmas trees, tea tree oil ect…)

  • High def television

  • The music on my ipod

  • Happy kids

  • Grandparents

  • Clean sheets

  • Vacation time

  • A good book to take you away

  • Creative inspiration

  • Fleece (blankets, jackets, hats, you name it)

  • Jelly Bellies

  • Burt’s Bees chapstick

  • Netflix
  • engrish.com

I'm off to Disneyworld next weekend. Merry Christmas to all, and to to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home